Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

RTE in multifield is not working as expected

Level 4

Hi all,

I am using AEM 6.2 SP1 CFP9. I am running in to issues with rich text editor in multi field. I copied richtext present at  /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext in to apps. I created a component with multi field using ACS AEM Commons multi field widget, i have rich text in mutifield.

The problem is when i create link in RTE and save for the first time, link will be working. If i open the dialog and save RTE again even with out editing, It is removing href and saving the data.

For example: if i have link as <a href="https://forums.adobe.com/content/geo/a.html" target="_self">Link 1</a> in the first save. If i open the dialog and save it again, it is transforming to

<a target="_self">Link 1</a>"

Any thoughts on this issue would be helpful.

Thanks

25 Replies

Level 10

"some Multi Filed issue with Acs commons" - then we would see this with Fresh instance - but it works.

I am going to test on Coral/Granite MF too - that one for 6.3 does not need an ACS-Commons.

Level 1

@smacdonald2008

Am facing the same issue in 6.4,

When i reopen the dialog, am unable to see the content in RTE

Can you please help me with this.

I installed the package which you have shared in the above post.same issue with that package as well

Level 2

Hi @nicolec5933381 ,

Is the issue is resolve as I am facing the same issue in multifield in RTE ? As the value is not getting saved in the richtext when opens the dialog.

Regards,

Swati

Level 1

Hello

The issue with using RTE (cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext )  within multifield (granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/multifield)   still exists on 6.5 version. It doesnt store rte property in the nodesinstead it creates a seperate node Has anyone got any solution for this