Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

RTE in multicomposite field

Level 1

I am trying to create a multicomposite field with an RTE. The issue I am facing is that the rte is not retaining the previously authored values in dialog.

Please suggest some workaround for this issue .

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It does work - see pic:

ARTE.png

What you need to do is follow this article -- Creating an AEM HTML Template Language 6.3 component that uses a Multifield

Make sure that you install the ACS-Commons as described in this article and get it working. THen you can add a RTE node in the dialog.

ARTE1.png

You will notice that the RTE data is stored in JSON under the page - as shown here:

ARTE2.png

I will attach a new package to the MF article that contains a working MF with A RTE.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

I am testing this use case this morning - I will post back my findings.

Correct answer by
Level 10

It does work - see pic:

ARTE.png

What you need to do is follow this article -- Creating an AEM HTML Template Language 6.3 component that uses a Multifield

Make sure that you install the ACS-Commons as described in this article and get it working. THen you can add a RTE node in the dialog.

ARTE1.png

You will notice that the RTE data is stored in JSON under the page - as shown here:

ARTE2.png

I will attach a new package to the MF article that contains a working MF with A RTE.

Level 1

Thanks you so much for the response. I tried this and it did work. I have one more query. I find that this stores values in JSON structure. Can we achieve this in NODE Store ?

Level 1

Thank you so much for the response. I tried this and it did work. I have one more query. I find that this stores values in JSON structure. Can we achieve this in NODE Store ?

Level 1

Yes, we can store in NODE structure,  just add "acs-commons-nested=(String) NODE_STORE" property to field node(which has sling:resourceType: granite/ui/components/foundation/form/fieldset) 1447055_pastedImage_0.png