Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

RTE in multicomposite field

Level 1

I am trying to create a multicomposite field with an RTE. The issue I am facing is that the rte is not retaining the previously authored values in dialog.

Please suggest some workaround for this issue .

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It does work - see pic:

ARTE.png

What you need to do is follow this article -- Creating an AEM HTML Template Language 6.3 component that uses a Multifield

Make sure that you install the ACS-Commons as described in this article and get it working. THen you can add a RTE node in the dialog.

ARTE1.png

You will notice that the RTE data is stored in JSON under the page - as shown here:

ARTE2.png

I will attach a new package to the MF article that contains a working MF with A RTE.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

I am testing this use case this morning - I will post back my findings.

Correct answer by
Level 10

It does work - see pic:

ARTE.png

What you need to do is follow this article -- Creating an AEM HTML Template Language 6.3 component that uses a Multifield

Make sure that you install the ACS-Commons as described in this article and get it working. THen you can add a RTE node in the dialog.

ARTE1.png

You will notice that the RTE data is stored in JSON under the page - as shown here:

ARTE2.png

I will attach a new package to the MF article that contains a working MF with A RTE.

Level 1

Thanks you so much for the response. I tried this and it did work. I have one more query. I find that this stores values in JSON structure. Can we achieve this in NODE Store ?

Level 1

Thank you so much for the response. I tried this and it did work. I have one more query. I find that this stores values in JSON structure. Can we achieve this in NODE Store ?

Level 1

Yes, we can store in NODE structure,  just add "acs-commons-nested=(String) NODE_STORE" property to field node(which has sling:resourceType: granite/ui/components/foundation/form/fieldset) 1447055_pastedImage_0.png