Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

RSS feed implementation.

Level 6

Hi I am new to concept RSS feed. and I need to implement RSS feed.

So, please help me with how to implement RSS feed on a page. How can they give us data to render RSS.

Scenario: a page published every month and the team would like to use RSS feed from their core system outside of AEM.

(Note: I am not sure but got some where about web syndication but that was present in AEM6,  and do we have to implement same for AEM6.3 and 6.5)?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

You have to build your logic to do this. Create a custom service to do this. There is no OOTB by default.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

Thank you Arun, I checkd the link, but I think in that Link It is mentioned like how we want to display the Feed means there is a JS code that tell how to diaplay/manage.

But How to get the RSS feed.? or how to achieve the feeds.

eg. on local if we check but changing URL from  .html -> .feed,  this will give the feed

and removing .html  -> .rss.xml, it will give the rss xml format

Correct answer by
Administrator

You have to build your logic to do this. Create a custom service to do this. There is no OOTB by default.

Kautuk Sahni