Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Rollout disabled in sidekick

Level 3

Hi, 

I've created a Live Copy from a page and cannot rollout changes because the rollout button is disabled on the source page. 

I've checked the properties of the source page and it's parents' and the primaryTypes seem to be correctly set (cq:Page and cq:PageContent). 

Any idea what prevents me from making a roll out?

Thanks for any help :)

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

This button is only available for Live copy source page or page launches. Rest of the pages see this link as disabled.

If you have overlaid sidekick.js your  getRolloutConfig: function(currentPage) may have different implementation.

Please check whether you are getting inside this function for source pages or launches by enabling firebug or chrome dev tools.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

This button is only available for Live copy source page or page launches. Rest of the pages see this link as disabled.

If you have overlaid sidekick.js your  getRolloutConfig: function(currentPage) may have different implementation.

Please check whether you are getting inside this function for source pages or launches by enabling firebug or chrome dev tools.

Level 3

Hi, 

I am still having the same problem. I am creating a Live Copy and I have not overlaid anything. 

Even when creating a Live Copy from Geometrixx Media with the standard rollout configuration, the pages from Geometrixx Media still have the rollout button disabled. 

Any help would be very appreciated, since we are trying to use Live Copies.

Thanks, 

Alex