Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Review and Rating component in AEM as a Cloud Service

Level 1

Hi, I want to add a review and rating component in AEM but the communities component feature is removed from  AEM as a cloud service. Is there any alternate way with which I can add the review and rating component?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, I think there is no other component available out of the box to achieve a review and rate functionality. You will have to create your own custom component. You can simply store the rate information in JCR and then retrieve it whenever the component loads

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, I think there is no other component available out of the box to achieve a review and rate functionality. You will have to create your own custom component. You can simply store the rate information in JCR and then retrieve it whenever the component loads

Esteban Bustamante

Level 4

Hi, If the communities component is no longer available You can try with the following options:
1. Make a complete package of the old component using CRXDE and try to install it in the new AEM as a cloud service.You might have to customize a lot of things while doing so.
2. You can make your own component and use your own HTML, CSS and JS. To save the ratings data, you can save it in a property.

Administrator

@ysahil Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni