Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Responsive.css not loading

Level 2

On my stage and prod responsive.min.css file is not loading but on dev n local env is loading.

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @ui_salim_ansari , can you add little more details

1. are you looking for the dynamic media css file ? If you know, share the crx path of the file you are referring to.

2. Which version of AEM are you - on-prem or CS

3. What is the real problem you are facing due to the missing file

HTH

Level 2
1 Yes I am looking for dynamically generated CSS files. I saw files are generated at build time
    Path:   \libs\wcm\foundation\components\page
 \libs\wcm\foundation\components\page\responsive.css   getting 404 error for this file 
2 I am using AEM version 6.5.0
3 In my case we are loading components dynamically on other components. And that component has a link tag referring to a responsive.css file which is not there in my  code base because it's not generated at build time. Due to that I am getting 404 errors.

Employee Advisor

Interesting. Can you try the below checks

1. Try the Clientlibs URL directly on author and one publisher node URLs like <author-domain>/libs/wcm/foundation/components/page/responsive.css and <publisher-url>/libs/wcm/foundation/components/page/responsive.css

2. Try dumplibs at http://localhost:4502/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.html?categories=wcm.foundation.components.pag... in author and a publisher node and verify the category is getting resolved to correct path. 

3. If your issue in publisher is with a dispatcher in front, most probably the libs call will be blocked with dispatcher filter rules. You may have to unblock it if you want to make the call explicit from the external facing url.

Level 4

Hi @ui_salim_ansari ,

Have you added "proxy" property to your Clientlib?

If not, please set the proxy property to true, so that your clientlib will be visible under etc folder as well to make it available on Page.

Level 2

I used allowProxy=true still its not working.

My file path is as follow 

Path:   \libs\wcm\foundation\components\page
 \libs\wcm\foundation\components\page\responsive.css   getting 404 error for this file 

Level 4

Are you adding the client lib category correctly? I think category for the clientlib is "wcm.foundation.components.page.responsive".