Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

report on CF Models usage

Level 7

Hi

I need to generate a report on a cf model. 

All content fragments (cf) that using "simple fragment" as cf model.

Is it aem query debugger only the way to find out above or is there a screen in AEM that could provide this information , report?

Thanks,

Sri

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sreenu539 

In term of GUI option I would recommend to use Report Builder functionality from ACS Commons:

It is very flexible and simple to use tool. It allows to define report base on query, and generate results a a table that can be seen in AEM or download as csv file and reviewed offline on local computer.

Below is a sample configuration of report that will return list of links to CF build using Simple Fragment model.

• configuration
    report-config.png
  • result
    report-result.png

I used following SQL2 query in my report:

SELECT * FROM [dam:Asset] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content/dam]) and s.[/jcr:content/model/jcr:title] = "Simple Fragment" and s.[/jcr:content/contentFragment] = true

You can also use Query option from crx/de to run query and get the result, but I would consider this more a like an for administrator or developer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sreenu539 

In term of GUI option I would recommend to use Report Builder functionality from ACS Commons:

It is very flexible and simple to use tool. It allows to define report base on query, and generate results a a table that can be seen in AEM or download as csv file and reviewed offline on local computer.

Below is a sample configuration of report that will return list of links to CF build using Simple Fragment model.

• configuration
    report-config.png
  • result
    report-result.png

I used following SQL2 query in my report:

SELECT * FROM [dam:Asset] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content/dam]) and s.[/jcr:content/model/jcr:title] = "Simple Fragment" and s.[/jcr:content/contentFragment] = true

You can also use Query option from crx/de to run query and get the result, but I would consider this more a like an for administrator or developer.