Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

report on CF Models usage

Level 7

Hi

I need to generate a report on a cf model. 

All content fragments (cf) that using "simple fragment" as cf model.

Is it aem query debugger only the way to find out above or is there a screen in AEM that could provide this information , report?

Thanks,

Sri

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sreenu539 

In term of GUI option I would recommend to use Report Builder functionality from ACS Commons:

It is very flexible and simple to use tool. It allows to define report base on query, and generate results a a table that can be seen in AEM or download as csv file and reviewed offline on local computer.

Below is a sample configuration of report that will return list of links to CF build using Simple Fragment model.

• configuration
    report-config.png
  • result
    report-result.png

I used following SQL2 query in my report:

SELECT * FROM [dam:Asset] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content/dam]) and s.[/jcr:content/model/jcr:title] = "Simple Fragment" and s.[/jcr:content/contentFragment] = true

You can also use Query option from crx/de to run query and get the result, but I would consider this more a like an for administrator or developer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sreenu539 

In term of GUI option I would recommend to use Report Builder functionality from ACS Commons:

It is very flexible and simple to use tool. It allows to define report base on query, and generate results a a table that can be seen in AEM or download as csv file and reviewed offline on local computer.

Below is a sample configuration of report that will return list of links to CF build using Simple Fragment model.

• configuration
    report-config.png
  • result
    report-result.png

I used following SQL2 query in my report:

SELECT * FROM [dam:Asset] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content/dam]) and s.[/jcr:content/model/jcr:title] = "Simple Fragment" and s.[/jcr:content/contentFragment] = true

You can also use Query option from crx/de to run query and get the result, but I would consider this more a like an for administrator or developer.