Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Renovator move stuck in loop

Level 2

I was trying to move assets(20 Assets) from renovator as i was checking something from renovator. I wanted to change the names as well i had given the source path and destination but the renovator is working from then it is stuck in loop? or is it error?

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@gojo1 Can you please provide the below details:

1. Which AEM version are you using?
  2. Which ACS Commons package version have you installed to implement MCP tools?
  3. Can you please share the sample file here? Sometimes excel format/ column headers play around.
  4. Also, check in the error log if any error is shown when you try the Move operation.

Level 2
  1. Which AEM version are you using? - 6.5.12
  2. Which ACS Commons package version have you installed to implement MCP tools? 4.3.2
  3. Can you please share the sample file here? Sometimes excel format/ column headers play around. yes, but i don't see any option to attach files here
  4. Also, check in the error log if any error is shown when you try the Move operation. Error : 
    10.11.2022 09:48:37.844 *ERROR* [10.43.0.40 [1668073717842] POST /etc/acs-commons/manage-controlled-processes/jcr:content.start.json HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation Unable to create resource named manage-controlled-processes in /etc/acs-commons
    10.11.2022 09:48:37.844 *ERROR* [10.43.0.40 [1668073717842] POST /etc/acs-commons/manage-controlled-processes/jcr:content.start.json HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation Exception during response processing.