Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Remove references from recycled or Archived pages

Level 6

Hi,

We have pages available under recycle and archive folders which are present only in Author.

Whenever user is deleting a page, it is actually going and saving under recycle folder for future reference if needed.

But when someone try to get reference of a proper page, the pages under recycle also showing up because those pages have some reference of the selected page as link mostly.

Is there a way we can hide the recycle pages not to show as referenced page in AEM or is it only possible by removing links manually from recycled pages ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@akhilraj that would require debugging the existing flow. I can share the path of components being used in side rail : /libs/wcm/core/components/coral/references

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

References are getting loaded after executing a query on all Pages. Sample query of getting reference of /content/we-retail/us

//element(*, cq:Page)[(jcr:contains(., '"/content/we-retail/us"'))]

You can either update all links of page at the time of movement or override the reference section to update query to exclude the archive path.
URI that is loading references : /mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content/rails/references/items/references.provider.html?item=PAGE_PATH

Level 6

Hi @Sachin_Arora_ ,

Thanks for the reply, but I am not clear where we have to update the query or we can see the existing query written?

I am thinking if there is an OOTB place where query is written we can use custom one for the requirement.

Can you provide that info.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@akhilraj that would require debugging the existing flow. I can share the path of components being used in side rail : /libs/wcm/core/components/coral/references