Expand my Community achievements bar.

"javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: No matching property definition: cq:isDelivered = false" during replication

Level 3

I'm curious what the cause of this could be. During replication we're seeing this error in our publish logs. In CRXDE Lite we show that the field "cq:isDelivered" is present. As far as I can tell we're not manipulating the JCR store in code to change this value. I'm not sure that we've changed it in the past in a way that could cause this. What am I missing?

11 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Preston ,

This issue arises when some node type or property is not compatible with the node we try to save. Please double check the parent node and current node you would find some incompatible property. Remove them and replace it with the correct ones.

Thanks
Tarun

Level 3

How do you look for incompatible node types? Everything looks on the up and up in CRXDE Lite. 

Community Advisor

Hi @Preston ,

Please share the screen print of CRX node hierarchy along with the property for that specific node.

Community Advisor

Can you check if you are adding this by Event listerner?

the possible value could be boolean, instead of String.

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

Hi @Preston 
Can you please check creating and publishing a new page and see if you see this property for that page?

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

do you still see the waring for the new pages?

Arun Patidar

Level 3

This ended up being a bit of a red herring. I'm not sure exactly what causes the above, but that's not what caused the root problem we were dealing with. 

Administrator

@Preston Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

Nothing here really answered this question, to be honest. We discovered while troubleshooting this that the reason content wasn't being delivered was because the queue was being blocked up by content that erroneously had a jcr:mixinType of "ReplicationStatus2". I don't know that that's related to what I was seeing here, though. Nor what caused the above. That's still outstanding, IMO.