Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Question Marked as spam

Level 6

Good day,  I just noticed that one of my questions is now marked as spam.  What does that mean? and how can I fix it so that I can read the reply?

5 Replies

Administrator

@islandgirl23 , can you please share with me more details, link to the thread, date of the post, and content type? There are chances that the ML engine of the platform might have categorized your content as spam because of a high spam score. But, somehow I am not able to see your question/post in the Spam Quarantine. 

Kautuk Sahni

Level 6

islandgirl23_0-1669120812687.png

Good day,

Here is a snip of the post.  06-03-2022 19:26 PST.  I just noticed it.  Thank you for looking into this.

Level 6

Good day,

I have not received a reply.  Please see the above snip of the "spam" notification.

Administrator

@islandgirl23 Apoligies for the inconvience. I would request you to please create a new post and share with me the link for it if it still lands in Spam. I'll help you with it. 

Kautuk Sahni