Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

question keeps disappearing from forum

Level 9

I have posted a question about 10 times.  Each time, after about 1 minute, the question disappears from the forum for no apparent reason.  The post contains no markup, no links, only text and a code example.  After posting it says "success, go to question in forum". I click on the link, and there is my post. if I click on the forum, there is the post listed. Then it goes.

I tired creating the post bit by bit, adding a few lines of text each time, and after a random update, it disappears again.  I cant figure out what the issue is

Anyone else have this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

This is because the bot put them into the spam quarantine. Usually, thread with code or if you submit new threads very frequently, they are placed into the spam quarantine. I have cleared them. You are good to go now.

HTH

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

This is because the bot put them into the spam quarantine. Usually, thread with code or if you submit new threads very frequently, they are placed into the spam quarantine. I have cleared them. You are good to go now.

HTH

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3
I think the bot needs to be tweaked. It is too aggressive and is preventing people from getting timely help. This is happening to me too. See here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/testing-the-forums/qaq-p/4...