Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

QueryBuilder Query for page with tags is giving 0 results in publish instance.

Level 4

Hi.

When I query for other page properties I am getting results and when I do a query for pages tagged with any tag I am getting 0 results even though there are pages tagged with tags.Please let me know how can I debug on this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If the same content is on both Auth and Pub - the query will return the same result set. If there are 0 results - look at the content in CRXDE lite and make sure the nodes are present in Pub. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee

As a first step,  Is your tag published/activated? If not your query will not return any results.

Level 4

Thanks for the reply.yes, tags are present in publish environment.

Employee

Can you post your query builder query?

For Example:
type=cq:Page
tagid=Test:test
tagid.property=jcr:content/cq:tags

Correct answer by
Level 10

If the same content is on both Auth and Pub - the query will return the same result set. If there are 0 results - look at the content in CRXDE lite and make sure the nodes are present in Pub. 

Level 4

yes tags are present and pages are there with tagged.I am not getting results even for geometrixx tags

Level 4

Graham Hutchinson wrote...

For Example:

fulltext=geo
type=cq:page
property=jcr:content/cq:tags
property.value=geometrixx-outdoors:activity/biking

Employee

sureshy2015 wrote...

Graham Hutchinson wrote...

For Example:

fulltext=geo
type=cq:page
property=jcr:content/cq:tags
property.value=geometrixx-outdoors:activity/biking

I went to the query debugger (/libs/cq/search/content/querydebug.html) and didn't get any results myself.  I see a couple things that you need to adjust:

1. Type should be cq:Page.  This is case sensitive.
2. Personally I like to use tagid and tagid.property instead of property and property.value. You can still use property if you like.
3. Be careful with the fulltext search as well because it appears to be excluding results.  I didnt get any results with "geo" but when I enter another value such as "Biking" I get results.

Examples that return results:
tagid=geometrixx-outdoors:activity/biking
fulltext=biking

tagid=geometrixx-outdoors:activity/biking