Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

publishing assets to Brand Portal

Level 4

How can we publish huge number of assets to Brand Portal via backend code?

Is there any workflow OOTB step for the same?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

How are you distinguishing those 100 assets which you do not want to publish? You can use that property/metadata in JCR:SQL2 query and filter out the assets you want to publish. 

ex: java - How to get Expiry Assets from DAM in AEM 6.3? - Stack Overflow

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@shikhasoni1 You should start asset publish at folder level such as if your DAM Assets root folder is /content/dam/demo, publish the demo folder accordingly all the assets in demo folder and its sub-folders will get published to brand portal. 

Ref: 

Publish assets to Brand Portal | Adobe Experience Manager

Migrate assets in bulk | Adobe Experience Manager

Level 4

ya that is fine but how through code we can achieve it? suppose i have one folder having 1000 assets, i want to publish some 900 of it only. selecting exact asset manually will be hectic.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

How are you distinguishing those 100 assets which you do not want to publish? You can use that property/metadata in JCR:SQL2 query and filter out the assets you want to publish. 

ex: java - How to get Expiry Assets from DAM in AEM 6.3? - Stack Overflow

Community Advisor

We can write custom service logic for replication of the assets by passing all the assets paths for this service

Use replicator API provided and replicate the asset.

Please find the below example for replicating programatically.

https://aem.redquark.org/2018/10/day-19-replication-api-in-action.html

Hope this is useful

Level 4

I am asking for AEM Brand Portal actually not for publisher instance.