Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Publish instance looking in fonts/ instead etc/designs/somePackage/fonts

Level 4

I imported an AEM project but I'm having trouble getting the publish instance to render correctly on my local instance. Right now the console is saying it can't find few fonts. On Author they are stored on etc/designs/myPackage/fonts but on Publish it is trying to load from /fonts

Any idea why this would be occurring? I should mention it is loading /etc/myPackage/styles/screen.css fine. The fonts loads fine in author preview mode as well.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Good morning. I figured it out. Looks like the agency configured the 'Apache Sling Resource Resolver Library' to have the following specific URL mappings. Once I added those rules to my local, the fonts started working!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

ALl the same files are on pub as on Author? Is this correct - there are no differences? 

Level 4

As far as I can tell, I tree activated everything. Is there a way to verify it using CRXDE Lite? I login into that interface on publish but on see /content and /bin.

Level 10

Try to package up all files that are working on AEM Auth and then deploy to Pub - it looks like there may be missing files somewhere. If everything is on Pub instance -- you will get the same result. 

Correct answer by
Level 4

Good morning. I figured it out. Looks like the agency configured the 'Apache Sling Resource Resolver Library' to have the following specific URL mappings. Once I added those rules to my local, the fonts started working!