Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Programmatically Step Back -Workflow

Level 10

I have attached the snapshot of the workflow , after the "review content" (first pass) participant step when the task notification is in user's inbox, and user clicks cancel, cancel being a custom process step which just steps back to review step, i see that in the inbox, the task is in Review state (timestamp at the task gets updated which means it is successfully going back to "Review "step from "Cancel"), but now (second pass after task being cancelled) when i try to approve the same content from inbox which is in Review state, the content does not get approved and the task remains there in the inbox in review state, neither can i trigger "Cancel" path.

In sidekick once cancelled , i dont see the page being in review state .

Any help?

List<Route> backRoutes = wfsession.getBackRoutes(item, true);

Route rte = backRoutes.get(0);
        System.out.println("ID::"+rte.getId()+"Name: "+rte.getName());    // returns Review step.
        wfsession.complete(item, rte);

1 Reply

Level 10

Is this above scenario default AEM behavior? I tried implementing with sample OR split and i see the same behavior.

Please let me know.