Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

link checker

Level 4

Hi all ,

I have a query , currently linkchecker lists all links from /etc/linkchecker. If i want my checker to check in my website , where to pass content path and how to achieve it ?

Basically i want to check in a particular website and list all valid and invalid links. How to achieve it?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi RK,

The linkchecker runs at time page is accessed and it never traverse the site on adhoc basis.  For your use case traverse the website and link checker report will update accordingly Or use some crawler to run against publish instance.

Thanks,

Sham.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi RK,

The linkchecker runs at time page is accessed and it never traverse the site on adhoc basis.  For your use case traverse the website and link checker report will update accordingly Or use some crawler to run against publish instance.

Thanks,

Sham.

Level 4

Thanks Lokesh

I am aware of the above link you posted , Is there a way to seperate the links generated based on content pages ?? I means all the external links are available ,is there a way to seperate the links based on any criteria.

Thanks in advance

Level 4

Hi ,

Is there a way to create a ink checker to pick and validate all the links in website , without using jsoup as it is not supported in CQ? Please can someone give an example.

Regards

RK