Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

profile.path Property

Level 4

I'm trying to create an 'edit profile' page within AEM. Based on the Geometrixx Outdoors example, I'm creating a link to this page where the link is in a similar format to this:

${profile.path}.form.html/content/(some path)/profile.html

This isn't working for me as the ${profile.path} property doesn't return anything in the target URL. Where does the ${profile.path} property get set?

I'm using 6.1 if that helps.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I found the answer - for those who may come across the same issue, the code is in the 'Account Item' component in the 'General' component group:

... if (link.contains("${profile.path}")) { final UserProperties userProperties = slingRequest.getResourceResolver().adaptTo(UserProperties.class); link = link.replace("${profile.path}", userProperties.getNode().getPath()); } ...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

I found the answer - for those who may come across the same issue, the code is in the 'Account Item' component in the 'General' component group:

... if (link.contains("${profile.path}")) { final UserProperties userProperties = slingRequest.getResourceResolver().adaptTo(UserProperties.class); link = link.replace("${profile.path}", userProperties.getNode().getPath()); } ...

Administrator

Thank you for sharing the answer.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni