Expand my Community achievements bar.

Product UI(var/commerce/products) scroll issue after AEM Service pack 6.4.7 installation

Level 3

Hi ,

• We are using AEM 6.4 instance and recently installed Service Pack 6.4.7 in all our instances.
  • Since then we are finding an issue in Product UI.
  • Specific to our project we have 400+ product ui in var/commerce/products path specific to our project.
  • Since installing the latest service pack, the scroll funtionality in product UI is not completely functional. On first scroll, it shows loading and shows the next set of products and this works fine for two scrolls, after that it is not loading the next set of products.
  • This is happening onl in Column view and works fine in list view.

Customer wants this working in Column view itself , as this was working perfectly fine before service pack installation and they are comfortable with this view.

Anyone has encountered this issue or do we have any fix for this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Employee

There were some known issue related to scrolling down in column view not loading all the items, but that's for XF UI and the reported behavior is for commerce products. It seems to be a product issue, please open a support case and we will log a JIRA.

Level 3
@vanegi But I could't reproduce this in we retail site. Our project has ,ore than 300 products, so once I insatll that package, I can see that the products are not loading up. In We retail, I couldn't reproduce it as they donot have that many products.

Employee
This can only be reproducible when you have more items to show specifically in column view!! Only the first few items load, everything after doesn't lazy-load like it would in Card view or List View.

Level 3
@vanegi So are you saying this is a known product issue and we need to raise a ticket ith Adobe?

Employee
Yes, please raise a support case for this issue.