Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Process failed AEM as Cloud Service Report

Level 5

Hey All,

So every once and a while uploading an image we  get "Process failed". I know how to reprocess and that will fix it, but is there a way I can do a report against the DAM to find all assets that have "Process failed"? 

Thanks

12 Replies

Level 4

digarg31_0-1655818230853.png

You could look for this metadata property dam:assetState. Either add this in the search filter for search on this or you can also create a custom report using ACS Commons reports that can also be downloaded as csv report

https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/report-builder/index.html

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 7.00.15 PM.png

Level 5

problem with those reports I get a AEM cloud service error

2022-06-21 09_37_51-AEM Cloud Service.png

Level 4

Did you add any search parameters ? If yes , there is an issue with field type on the cloud that I noticed. So I fixed that field type locally via crxde or copy-pasted search params from other reports. I ran the above report on the cloud instance itself and it gave me the results. This error comes if anything is wrong with configuration.

Level 5

I get the same issue when I try to edit any of the report for example 

/editor.html/var/acs-commons/reports/sample-page-report.html

that gives me it too, so I can't even build it. Locally I can build it just fine

Level 4

Are you able to run and view results of sample report ? If yes , can you just update the query (change path ) and results section as mentioned in snapshot.

Level 5

nope can't run or view any reports, even the ones out of box. I get a 404 for http://www.adobe.com/consulting/acs-aem-commons/wcmmode does that have anything to do with it?

Level 4

what is the acs aem commons version you are using? Trying installing latest one.I have 5.0.14 on cloud.

Level 4

will have to check then. Meanwhile you may want to try adding it in search filter.

Level 5

yeah I am using that, but would still like to use acs commons as it is nicer for the user lol.