Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Problem with the "all" module on Package Manager

Level 2

Hi everyone,

when I use the Maven profile autoInstallPackage, the AEM Connector that I developed works fine. But when I upload it via package manager the all.zip file, it doesn't work and the core module stills in a loop.

I attach two different error.log: autoInstallPackage and upload via package manager.

In the first case, the "all" module is installed last: the maven profile uploads every single zip file and when it uploads the "all.zip" (that contains already uploaded zip files) these files are skipped. In the second case, it's installed first. 

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong? If necessary, I attach the various poms

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I solved it by fixing filter.xml, the test install of the package manager said that there was a faulty filter, even if it didn't give it to me during compilation

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @keviendamico 
Are you installing only all packages manually or are you following the same order as install by AEM profile?

You can try with 

$ mvn clean install -PautoInstallSinglePackage 

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi @arunpatidar 

I'm installing manually the all.zip via upload on package manager. The autoInstallSinglePackage is not present in my pom, but needs to work via package manager for internal testing

Community Advisor

I don't think so, here should be any difference if you install manually or via package manager. except the package uploaded manually are created inside /etc/package and the older packages stays in the /apps/your-package-location.

there could be a conflict due to same version but not sure

Arun Patidar

Level 2

@arunpatidar same error. I've added autoInstallSinglePackage in the all-module's pom.xml and the core stuck in loop. Log is the same as the one generated by uploading from package manager

UPDATE: when I refresh the Package Manager page, the packages status switch to ok or to install at each refresh. This doesn't happen with autoInstallPackage because all packages are installed individually

Screenshot 2024-01-29 alle 17.26.20.png

Screenshot 2024-01-29 alle 17.26.35.png

Level 8

HI @keviendamico 

Can you please share your AEM version if that helps in troubleshooting? Also, this project you generated recently from latest aem maven archetype or its being migrated from some previous version. 

Thanks

Narendra

Administrator

@keviendamico Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 2

I solved it by fixing filter.xml, the test install of the package manager said that there was a faulty filter, even if it didn't give it to me during compilation