Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Pre-moderated content

Level 4

I'm currently setting up a forum in communities using the Forum template. I've turned on pre-moderation for all content, which works fine: everything requires an administrator to approve it before it appears. I have, however, noticed that the posts appear in the activity stream before being moderated. Is this a known bug or could I be setting something up incorrectly?

I am using AEM 6.1, SP1 with FP5. The SRP is MongoDB and I've noticed the problem on both the publisher and the author.

Alistair

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi 

I have asked internal experts to have a look at this.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Employee

hello Alistair, it's a known issue and limitation, that activity streams includes items that are entering a pre-moderation process. Please file a support ticket if you need resolution in the short term - we haven't seen pre-moderation being used that much lately. 

Bertrand

Level 4

Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for the response. I've raised a support ticket but will have another chat with the business here to see how essential pre-moderation is for them.

Alistair