Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Powerpoint thumbnail / preview in AEM doesn't render

Level 1

I have powerpoint files (.pptx) with text on the main page (and in some instances the only page). When I upload this asset to AEM DAM 6.4 the preview or thumbnail associated with this file does not display the font correctly. It is all garbled. Is there something that needs to be done in the PPT file or is this a rendering issue with AEM? We need to share these files with other users and they will not know what they are selecting if they can't see the type correctly. Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is working as designed. There is already an internal enhancement request(CQ-4273749) logged for this issue. If apporved, it should be included in the next major release for AEM(6.6)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is working as designed. There is already an internal enhancement request(CQ-4273749) logged for this issue. If apporved, it should be included in the next major release for AEM(6.6)