Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Postconstruct calling twice - maven arch 23 - aem 6.5.4

Level 2

Anyone faced this issue ? post construct calling twice

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sathyaprakasha2 - 
I saw your logs, I suspect it's something related to cq-editor.

Try reinstalling  cq-ui-wcm-editor-content-1.1.350.zip package in crx/packmgr and restart your AEM instance once.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@sathyaprakasha2,

Can you please share more detail about this situation? Can we see your sling model implementation?

Level 2
Hi Brain.. Juz one liner code PageManager pageManager; private static final Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger(TopNav.class); @PostConstruct protected void init() { log.info("topnavigation called"); }

Level 2

Team , its not related to postconstruct  . pls see the below logs

2020-08-11 11:35:38.272 DEBUG [com.sample.aem.core.filters.LoggingFilter] request for /libs/cq/gui/content/editor, with selector null
2020-08-11 11:35:38.272 DEBUG [com.sample.aem.core.filters.LoggingFilter] request for /libs/cq/gui/content/editor, with selector null
2020-08-11 11:35:38.431 DEBUG [com.sample.aem.core.filters.LoggingFilter] request for /libs/granite/csrf/token, with selector null
2020-08-11 11:35:38.431 DEBUG [com.sample.aem.core.filters.LoggingFilter] request for /libs/granite/csrf/token, with selector null
2020-08-11 11:35:38.500 DEBUG [com.sample.aem.core.filters.LoggingFilter] request for /libs/cq/i18n/dict, with selector en
2020-08-11 11:35:38.500 DEBUG [com.sample.aem.core.filters.LoggingFilter] request for /libs/cq/i18n/dict, with selector en

Community Advisor
Do you have two of the same components on within the page?

Level 2
No..I have deleted all the components...its not related to particular component n all..

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sathyaprakasha2 - 
I saw your logs, I suspect it's something related to cq-editor.

Try reinstalling  cq-ui-wcm-editor-content-1.1.350.zip package in crx/packmgr and restart your AEM instance once.