Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

POST /dispatcher/invalidate.cache results in 301 (moved permanently)

Level 4

Hi Team, 

We are using Dispatcher version 4.1.0 with apache 2.2. 

We are able to invalidate pages using GET method. on  /dispatcher/invalidate.cache. 

However, we would like to use refetch funcationality (POST /dispatcher/invalidate.cache). This results in 301. 

Can someone tell me the dispatcher version since this functionality is available (preferable with apache 2.2). It is impossible to find release notes for old dispatcher  releases. Please help. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

It seemed like I had a apache rewrite rule for forwarding POST request with 301. Modified the same. Its working now.

I would have been best to have the release notes of old dispatcher as well. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

RE. : Dispatcher version 4.1.0 with apache 2.2.

Yikes... why so old? 

Level 4
Now I am running apache 2.4 and dispatcher 4.3.3 ... still getting the same error. 10.240.76.19 - - [21/Oct/2020:01:43:36 -0400] "POST /dispatcher/invalidate.cache HTTP/1.1" 301 272 "-" "curl/7.29.0"

Correct answer by
Level 4

It seemed like I had a apache rewrite rule for forwarding POST request with 301. Modified the same. Its working now.

I would have been best to have the release notes of old dispatcher as well. 

Administrator
Thank you for sharing the answer with the community. This would help others in future.

Kautuk Sahni