Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Personalization is not working in GeometrixxOutdoor but working in Geometrixx Media

Level 4

Hi,

I have implemented personnalisation in GeometrixxMedia by giving users as Segment inputs. Users are created by SignUp link. I can able to change the content according to the User. But Same steps implemented in GeometrixxOutdoors, but content is not changing according to user. Though Segment is working ( Segment is turned into Green color).

One more query : using FB integration in GeometrixxOutdoors, I can able to create User , but Personalization is not working for FB users. But Segment is working ( Segment is turned into Green Color but Content is not changing).

I m using AEM 6.1. 

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Krishh

4 Replies

Level 7

In order for personalization to work properly the data needs to be loaded in clientContext or contexthub, though geometrix outdoor has context hub with it try to add clientcontext component in the body of outdoor website once and give it a try.

Thanks

Tuhin

Level 4

Tuhin Ghosh wrote...

In order for personalization to work properly the data needs to be loaded in clientContext or contexthub, though geometrix outdoor has context hub with it try to add clientcontext component in the body of outdoor website once and give it a try.

Thanks

Tuhin

Hi... Tuhin

Thanks a lot for your response. I have already configured FB Information in  ClientContext Object of GeoMetrixx Outdoors. Segmentation is turned into Green Color but Content is not rendering according to the condition.

Regards,

Krishh

Employee

Please log a daycare ticket for this. 

Former Community Member

Hello ,

The segment name should be same as the name of the sitename for the personalization to work. Can you please check if this solves your issue?

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Ranjan