Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Personalization > Create Offer extend or change available components

Level 3

Hi everybody,

I'm using AEM 6.5 with SP 10 and I try to create an offer via Personalization > Offers > "Create Folder and Offer" and selecting "Offer Page". In the offer page Paragraph System I only can add components like "Text", "Image" or "Text and Image" but I want to allow my custom components or experience fragments reference components. 

I found out, that the allowed components are declared via the "old system" design page /libs/settings/wcm/designs/default/jcr:content/teaserpage/par.

Is it possible to create an own customized offer page to enable other components? Is there a documentation or "how to" anywhere?

Thanks for helping me!
Andrea

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ajur ,

Yes, it is possible! You can enable custom component switching to design mode at the upper right corner of the page.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.19.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.20.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.20.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.25.10 AM.png

Click to setting icon and select component which you want to enable it on the page.

Also, /libs/settings/wcm/designs/default/jcr:content/teaserpage/par this is the right path where components are allowed.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.35.32 AM.png

You can also create your own template either by extending existing template or copying and customizing it, as we follow traditional way of AEM component/template development.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ajur ,

Yes, it is possible! You can enable custom component switching to design mode at the upper right corner of the page.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.19.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.20.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.20.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.25.10 AM.png

Click to setting icon and select component which you want to enable it on the page.

Also, /libs/settings/wcm/designs/default/jcr:content/teaserpage/par this is the right path where components are allowed.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.35.32 AM.png

You can also create your own template either by extending existing template or copying and customizing it, as we follow traditional way of AEM component/template development.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh