Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

PDF Viewer configuration for publish

Level 2

How will a make changes to the jcr:content for sling:configRef, if my author domin and publish domin is different?

ex: author: www.author.xyz.com 

publish: www.publish.abc.com

I have created 2 client id for it, but how to make it working when i need to configure sling:configRef in content node. 

If an author replicates the content then the author "sling:configRef" will move to publish which will make this inconsistent.

Please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Gowtham_ford  If I understood your question correctly, I think you have to provide sling:configRef as the relative path (/conf/brand1, etc.) for the CA config and not absolute path and in the respective site config, you can add the client id as needed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

CAC doe snot support the run mode.

In your case if you have 2 client ids , you need to extend the core component and inject the id based on run mode.

https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-wcm-components/blob/e3b725d62509499778ccb21c21ba60f115abd0b6/bundl...

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Gowtham_ford  If I understood your question correctly, I think you have to provide sling:configRef as the relative path (/conf/brand1, etc.) for the CA config and not absolute path and in the respective site config, you can add the client id as needed.