Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Parsys Outline/CSS

Level 3

Is it possible to always keep the hover blue outline per component on? sometimes i have components within components and it would make things easier for our authors if they can see where the components lie.

goonmaniangooner_1-1661374591575.png

goonmaniangooner_2-1661374610439.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thank you, I managed to solve this by first creating a cq:ClientLibraryFolder and adding the categories cq.authoring.editor.core, and cq.authoring.editor

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Yes possible, you can write overriding css for your parsys/container. Do not do any changes to the files under libs though, you can write your own css in your project specific folder, targeting the containers/parsys through selectors.
Thank you.

Level 3

Thank you for the information, Do you know what/where the file I can extend is? 

Community Advisor

No need to extend any file @goonmanian-gooner , have a styling in your project's client-lib  targeting the container selectors. You can inspect the element and check the css classes, example: 

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 1.10.29 PM.png

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thank you, I managed to solve this by first creating a cq:ClientLibraryFolder and adding the categories cq.authoring.editor.core, and cq.authoring.editor