Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Parsys Outline/CSS

Level 3

Is it possible to always keep the hover blue outline per component on? sometimes i have components within components and it would make things easier for our authors if they can see where the components lie.

goonmaniangooner_1-1661374591575.png

goonmaniangooner_2-1661374610439.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thank you, I managed to solve this by first creating a cq:ClientLibraryFolder and adding the categories cq.authoring.editor.core, and cq.authoring.editor

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Yes possible, you can write overriding css for your parsys/container. Do not do any changes to the files under libs though, you can write your own css in your project specific folder, targeting the containers/parsys through selectors.
Thank you.

Level 3

Thank you for the information, Do you know what/where the file I can extend is? 

Community Advisor

No need to extend any file @goonmanian-gooner , have a styling in your project's client-lib  targeting the container selectors. You can inspect the element and check the css classes, example: 

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 1.10.29 PM.png

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thank you, I managed to solve this by first creating a cq:ClientLibraryFolder and adding the categories cq.authoring.editor.core, and cq.authoring.editor