Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Parsys Error - Component are getting disappear

Level 4

Hi,
I have created a section container in which we can drag and drop multiple component in it using 

parsys but when i refresh the page the component that i have added in section container getting disappear also if i make any changes in section container then also the component inside it is getting disppear can someone help me with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

It sounds like the issue could be related to how your page is being saved or published. Here are a few possible explanations and solutions:

1. The content may not be saved properly: Make sure that you are saving your changes before refreshing the page. If you are using a content management system (CMS) like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), ensure that the page has been checked in and activated properly.

2. The components may not be published: Check that the components you have added to the section container have been published. If they are not published, they will not appear on the published page.

3. The section container may not be properly configured: Make sure that the section container has been properly configured to allow the addition of components. Check that the "allowed components" property of the section container includes the components you want to add.

4. The section container may not be properly designed: Check the design of the section container and make sure that it is set up to properly display the components. If the container is too small or has other display issues, it may appear that the components have disappeared when in reality they are just not being displayed properly.

5. The components may have been accidentally deleted: Check that the components you have added to the section container have not been accidentally deleted. This can happen if you delete a component that is used by the section container, which can cause the section container to also be deleted.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

It sounds like the issue could be related to how your page is being saved or published. Here are a few possible explanations and solutions:

1. The content may not be saved properly: Make sure that you are saving your changes before refreshing the page. If you are using a content management system (CMS) like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), ensure that the page has been checked in and activated properly.

2. The components may not be published: Check that the components you have added to the section container have been published. If they are not published, they will not appear on the published page.

3. The section container may not be properly configured: Make sure that the section container has been properly configured to allow the addition of components. Check that the "allowed components" property of the section container includes the components you want to add.

4. The section container may not be properly designed: Check the design of the section container and make sure that it is set up to properly display the components. If the container is too small or has other display issues, it may appear that the components have disappeared when in reality they are just not being displayed properly.

5. The components may have been accidentally deleted: Check that the components you have added to the section container have not been accidentally deleted. This can happen if you delete a component that is used by the section container, which can cause the section container to also be deleted.