Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Page not found in AEM

Level 2

I get the following screenshot, I have re run the install a few times, even had a colleague shadow me to make sure I am not missing some key step, and yet still the content is not available. 

[img]page-not-found.PNG[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Probably its some custom code of your that is running on author instance which requires session to be present.

Because seeing from the snap it definitely seems its not an AEM error that is stopping from page to render. You can also validate the same by opening one of the geometrixx page and see if it is opening fine.

- Runal

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 8

What page are you trying to open?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Probably its some custom code of your that is running on author instance which requires session to be present.

Because seeing from the snap it definitely seems its not an AEM error that is stopping from page to render. You can also validate the same by opening one of the geometrixx page and see if it is opening fine.

- Runal

Level 2

Any of the pages installed via package manager for the website I have been asked to work on.

Level 10

Are you pages under /apps? Are you sure they are installed properly? 

Level 8

I've never really come across that message so I'm not sure. The page shows up in the site admin console, yes?

Any clues in the error log? (installdirectory/crx-quickstart/logs/error.log)