Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Page move wizard view customization

Level 4

Hello Everyone,

We would like to customize pagemovewizard in AEM. So when you move pages and while selecting the destination you only see the page title. This can be confusing for languages which you are not familiear with. We would like to show the destination page name also along with the title. Is there way we can achive this.
For example when we select a page and try to move the page, we can see only the page title of the destination like below

subrato_kha_0-1705586742351.png

But we would like to show like below. Where you can see the page name.

subrato_kha_2-1705586830416.png

Let me know if anyone has done this or have some information how to achieve this.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

on overlaying /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/simplecolumnitem/simplecolumnitem.jsp we can achieve page name and title view during page movement

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@subrato_kha You might have to overlay and customize this one - 

/libs/cq/gui/components/siteadmin/admin/movepagewizard/init/init.jsp

Employee Advisor

Hi @subrato_kha ,

This can be achieved using overlay of /libs/cq/gui/components/siteadmin/admin/movepagewizard and /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/columnpreview/columnpreview.jsp

Thanks,

Nikita Garg

Level 4

Thanks for the direction, but the above files didnt helped. On further investigation i was able to find another file /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/simplecolumnitem/simplecolumnitem.jsp which is responsible for the column view during page movement.
On overlaying this we can achieve our desired result.

Correct answer by
Level 4

on overlaying /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/simplecolumnitem/simplecolumnitem.jsp we can achieve page name and title view during page movement