Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Page is redirecting to Experience Fragment

Level 2

Hi,

I built a page and an experience fragment and placed the fragment on the page.

Now the page is redirecting to the actual experience fragment and I can't edit the page at all.

When I press edit it looks to be loading /content/company/au/en/section/section/page.html and then redirects to /content/experience-fragments/company/au/en/section/section/details/master.html

I have deleted the experience fragment, but the page it still redirecting to it.

Is there a way to stop this happening?

I had extensive work on this page so am keen to retrieve. 

Thanks

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @jesstp ,
Since this is happening on author server and I assume there is no dispatcher redirect that is doing this, please navigate to http://localhost:4502/sites.html/ page, select the page and open the page properties without opening the page as shown in the image below. The check if "redirect" property is configured in the advanced tab. If so, clear it and save and try loading the page. Redirect property behaves somewhat different, but there could be some changes done to your project for this. check below screenshot for your reference:

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 10.10.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-20 at 10.13.59 AM.png

Level 2

We aren't using localhost and when I edit the page I need to quickly put a stop on the load, otherwise it redirects, then I go into properties it isn't redirected that way. It seems to be redirected via the fragment.

Community Advisor

Hi,

Which version of AEM are you using? and how did you added the experience fragment in the page?

Arun Patidar

Level 2

CQ5.

I created the Fragment separately and then added to the page via the add component button. I couldn't see the component properly and I think I may have copied the Fragment URL and added it in the finder menu and accepted.

Level 2

After trying a few things, Luke stopping the page right before redirect, it was decided to delete the page and start again. Thanks all for your help.