Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Page is getting signed out

Level 4

Hi,

When I'm trying to open some pages it is giving an alert message "your request cannot be completed as you have been signed out". And it is redirecting to login page again automatically it redirects to same page and alert is coming this cycle is continuous.

Kindly please provide solution and reason for this issue.

Thanks in advance.

9 Replies

Level 10

Hi, 

Few of questions......

1. Did you wrote any JS code for redirection or clearing cookies?

2. Is your system date is right?

3. Have you implemented any login features?

4. What was the last code change you deployed?

Thanks

Level 10

Do you see any exceptions/errors in the error log ?

Administrator

Hi vasimakram

Please make sure of following:-

1. It can occure because you're possibly trying to access something private, for which you didn't have access to. Once you set the permissions to be able to read these, all will be good. (Link:- https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1255623)

2. Usually you get that error when there is some exception in login process. Can you check your error log and make sure that nothing is wrong ?

3. StackoverFlow post :- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32866547/why-am-i-signed-out-of-aem-6-while-dragging-and-droping-...

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

It is showing

"[pool-6-thread-3-com_day_cq_replication_job_flush1(com/day/cq/replication/job/flush1)]"

kind of errors

Level 4

I've logged in as admin even then I'm getting same issue

In log I've found this "[pool-6-thread-3-com_day_cq_replication_job_flush1(com/day/cq/replication/job/flush1)]"

Level 4

edubey wrote...

Hi, 

Few of questions......

1. Did you wrote any JS code for redirection or clearing cookies?

2. Is your system date is right?

3. Have you implemented any login features?

4. What was the last code change you deployed?

Thanks

Hi,

I haven't implemented any JS code and the last code change was related to bundle only some of my pages are giving this problem like the page in /etc/reports under reports there are some userreport pages they are giving this issue.

Level 10

Not sure what could be the cause,

for debugging, can you try to revert back your last code change and see the behavior.

Level 10

Hi, 

If possible can you share your logs of last 10-20 mins, make sure you faced this issue in this durations.

Clear you browser and AEM cache

Level 4

Even after reverting it is not working fine .