Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Page Export method target location

Level 3

Hi,

I am trying to export a page using Page Exporter api and by using the method export(Page page, ResourceResolver resolver, String targetPath) . I want that my zip file exported should be saved in side a crx node. How can I give a path value in this method so that my zip generated gets saved inside a node. I have tried giving the path like pageExporter.export(page, resourceResolver, "/apps/creative-exchange/content/export/createmodeldialog");  but it is giving me IllegalArgumentException exception. Can anyone help me on this. Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Can you please share the full error.log? And also try with the different path like "/var/contentsync".

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Can you please share the full error.log? And also try with the different path like "/var/contentsync".

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Are you able to download the zip file via export method, with clientlibs and assets??

Whenever i hit that method, it gets downloaded in crxde , that too without clientlibs and assets.

Ankita