Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Packages are not appearing on the Package Manager even after successful build in AEM Version 6.4.0

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to install 2 packages on AEM Package manager Console: CIF Connector and CIF Core Components (latest version)

After a successful build with the command: mvn -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install. Packages are not appearing on the Package Manager. Please suggest what can be the reason.

Thanks,

Heena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Heena91,

There could be many reasons for this for example you can check if the modules you're trying to install are a part of parent pom.xml:

<modules>
        <module>core</module>
        <module>ng-app</module>
        <module>ui.apps</module>
        <module>ui.content</module>
        <module>ui.permissions</module>
        <module>oak-index-definitions</module>
</modules>

Also check if the profile autoInstallPackage and adobe-public inside ui.apps has a 'install' goal defined. Please re-run the maven command using debug mode example 'mvn -X -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install' to check what is happening.

Jineet

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Heena91,

There could be many reasons for this for example you can check if the modules you're trying to install are a part of parent pom.xml:

<modules>
        <module>core</module>
        <module>ng-app</module>
        <module>ui.apps</module>
        <module>ui.content</module>
        <module>ui.permissions</module>
        <module>oak-index-definitions</module>
</modules>

Also check if the profile autoInstallPackage and adobe-public inside ui.apps has a 'install' goal defined. Please re-run the maven command using debug mode example 'mvn -X -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install' to check what is happening.

Jineet

Community Advisor

@Heena91 

Was your build successfull? 
If it was can you try installing the package manually. As far as I know CIF core and connector packages don't have autoInstallPackage profile by default.
Try installing it manually once or add the profile.

Level 4
Hi @Nikhil-Kumar ,I do not have any idea where I need to add profile, it should be in parent pom or folder/module specific pom, Can u please suggest.

Community Advisor
@Heena91 Can you just check it in your project's POM. Use tht same one in CIF if possible. Just look for autoInstall Package