Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Oxygen file checkin error

Level 1

When using Oxygen, intermittently I get an error when I try to check the file in: Unable to checkin. Could not connect to AEM. Connection reset.

It seems to be certain files. I might get that, then try another file and it will check in.

1 Reply

Administrator

@jjarman 

"Unable to checkin. Could not connect to AEM. Connection reset." indicates that Oxygen is unable to establish a connection to the AEM server. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as:

• A network problem between Oxygen and the AEM server.
  • A problem with the AEM server configuration, such as an incorrect hostname or port number.
  • A problem with the AEM server itself, such as a service outage.
  • A problem with Oxygen itself, such as a corrupt installation.

If the error is only occurring for certain files, it is possible that there is a problem with those particular files. For example, they may be corrupt or they may be too large.

To troubleshoot this issue from an AEM perspective, you can try the following:

1. Check the AEM server logs. The AEM server logs may contain information about why Oxygen is unable to connect to the server.
  2. Verify the AEM server configuration. Make sure that the hostname and port number are correct.
  3. Restart the AEM server. This can often resolve minor problems with the server.
  4. Upgrade the AEM server to the latest version. The latest version of AEM may contain fixes for known issues that could be causing the error.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact Adobe support for assistance.

Kautuk Sahni