Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Override com.day.cq.rewriter.linkchecker.impl.LinkCheckerTransformerFactory

Level 3

Hi Team,

I have requirement for extension less url for my project .  I did dispatcher changes as well as etc mapping changes. but without checked Strip HTML Extension "Day CQ Link Checker Transformer"  it is not working.

I wanted to override the same configuration for enabling Strip HTML Extension for my project specific.

I have referred this link   https://tostring.me/how-to-disable-adobe-cq-link-checker/ but it is not working.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

As per I understood I think we have two approaches for this requirement. 

One by using dispatcher re-write rules with etc mapping and another one with the "Day CQ Link Checker Transformer".

And default link transformer configuration rules applies to all the pages. But there is a work around, we can add pages to the "blacklisted paths" attribute in the configuration which you want with html extension. This attribute will block the extension stripping rule for these pages and sub pages.

Example : In below snap only the pages under "/content/we-retail/us" will have the html as extension other pages will be extension stripped.

Screenshot (177).png

Check if this could work for you and let me know.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

Hi @savi50 ,

I think we can achieve this scenario by using dispatcher re-write rules and etc mapping. please check this Article it might help.

Thanks,

Ravi 

Level 3

I have used same approach and  in that they have mentioned last point "Day CQ Link Checker Transformer" Configuration . I want this configuration for my site specific. How can i do it

Correct answer by
Level 5

As per I understood I think we have two approaches for this requirement. 

One by using dispatcher re-write rules with etc mapping and another one with the "Day CQ Link Checker Transformer".

And default link transformer configuration rules applies to all the pages. But there is a work around, we can add pages to the "blacklisted paths" attribute in the configuration which you want with html extension. This attribute will block the extension stripping rule for these pages and sub pages.

Example : In below snap only the pages under "/content/we-retail/us" will have the html as extension other pages will be extension stripped.

Screenshot (177).png

Check if this could work for you and let me know.