Expand my Community achievements bar.

Overlayed Workflow email template to /apps not working

Level 2

Hi Team,

I've overlayed default folder /libs/settings/workflow/notification/email/default/en.txt this to /apps/settings/workflow/notification/email/default/en.txt

and created only en.txt under /apps/.. 

But it's not picking the customized template from /apps path. 

Tried below solutions/points but had no luck:

1> /system/console/configMgr - email notification has been set. (it's pointing to libs)

2> We could not add sling:resourceSuperType or sling:resourceType to a default folder. as it's the properties we are using for cq:components (correct me if here missing something)

3> Added mixin-types as Public (granite:PublicArea) to the default folder to access it publicly but no luck.

Could anybody help me to get /apps... path email template instead of /libs?

Thanks in advance!

Nikita M.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to restart the osgi bundle/component then only changes will be reflecting.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42777697/workflow-email-notification-template 

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi,

I've restarted the AEM instance + OSGI com.day.cq.workflow.impl.email.EMailNotificationService component + com.day.cq.mailer.DefaultMailService component

Still not able to reflect the /apps path email template.

Any other possibility, that we missed here? 

Level 2

I am running into the same issue. I did find this thread which states that overlaying the node on an on-prem instance will not work: Solved: Email Notification template - Adobe Experience League Community - 544232