Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html issue realted to cq:LiveSyncConfig

Level 1

I see the below error when trying to access a home page of a live copy.

org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource JcrNodeResource, type=cq:LiveCopy, superType=null, path=/content/XXXXX/en/gb/jcr:content/cq:LiveSyncConfig

Observations: I don't find this in the author or publisher, but only see that error when trying to access the dispatcher/public url

I see all the properties which are required are there on cq:LiveSyncConfig node, so not sure what was the exact issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That's a problem of the parent resource, which wants to render all nodes below /content/XXX/gb/jcr:content, and it does not know that a cq:LiveSyncConfig node cannot be rendered.

A probably easy way to avoid this message would be to provide a /apps/cq/LiveSyncConfig/LiveSyncConfig.html node (nodetype nt:file) with no content. But honestly I have not seen this message that often, and in that case it should definitely be part of the product.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@skallepalli

I think it should be a issue with edit templates. Make sure tha rep:policy nodes under /conf/xxxx match those for we retail. Their is an ACL needed for templates , template types and policies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That's a problem of the parent resource, which wants to render all nodes below /content/XXX/gb/jcr:content, and it does not know that a cq:LiveSyncConfig node cannot be rendered.

A probably easy way to avoid this message would be to provide a /apps/cq/LiveSyncConfig/LiveSyncConfig.html node (nodetype nt:file) with no content. But honestly I have not seen this message that often, and in that case it should definitely be part of the product.

Level 1

@Jörg_Hoh , Thank you for your answer. But while I am adding the node(LiveSyncConfig.html) to the node cq:LiveSyncConfig getting below error. Can you please confirm me If I am doing correct or wrong.

venkat_plansee_1-1671084358737.png

Employee Advisor

I am sorry, I cannot help here. If you want to manually create/fix MSM, you are a bit on your own. I know it's possible but never did it myself.