Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

org.apache.commons.lang3 can not be resolved in OSGI Issue

Level 3

I have generated my AEM project by aem maven archetype. I am getting following issue in our project's core bundle in OSGI console on adobe cloud.

touseefk2181136_0-1721762398279.png

I have added following dependency in our core project pom. But still this issue is occurring. 

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-lang3</artifactId>
  <version>3.13.0</version>
</dependency>

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@touseefk2181136 

Requesting you to please verify following:

• Your local SDK is the same version as the Cloud server
  • The aem-sdk dependency in pomxml has the same version as server. If you need to update it, refresh/update maven depdency from your IDE.

commons-lang3 is a frequently used dependency. You might need to declare it explicitly in pom commons-lang3, rather it might already be available via aem-sdk dependency

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@touseefk2181136 

Requesting you to please verify following:

• Your local SDK is the same version as the Cloud server
  • The aem-sdk dependency in pomxml has the same version as server. If you need to update it, refresh/update maven depdency from your IDE.

commons-lang3 is a frequently used dependency. You might need to declare it explicitly in pom commons-lang3, rather it might already be available via aem-sdk dependency

Aanchal Sikka

Level 3

Thank you, I downgraded my uber jar version to match with on adobe cloud environment and it resolved this issue.

Community Advisor

Hi @touseefk2181136 

Also change the dependency scope to provided

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-lang3</artifactId>
  <version>3.13.0</version>
  <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

Also always use same dependency as per run time.
Go to  http://localhost:4502/system/console/depfinder and check the installed version of commons-lang3 and add the same version in your POM

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/wknd-osgi-bundle-dependenc... 

Arun Patidar