Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

OOTB Experience Fragment Component not showing values

Level 3

When setting an Experience Fragment from within the Experience Fragment component, the browse file popup for the Validation field doesn’t display the actual Experience Fragments….only the folders

goonmaniangooner_0-1661374057224.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 1.44.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 1.41.06 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I tired with core XF, I can't see this error, can you try in vanilla instance

arunpatidar_0-1661689163533.png

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

In experience fragment component, when you search for fragment, it allows to add the variation of the experience fragment. I can see in above images, Fragments are available to be selected. Where exactly you are not able to select them?

You can refer below screenshot. Right most are the variation of Header Experience Fragment.

sachinarora_0-1661397412502.png

Level 3

goonmaniangooner_0-1661398178962.png

This picture is the experience fragments we have created, however they do not show up when using the experience fragment variation browser path.

Employee Advisor

Hi,

It works perfectly fine.

Did you check the resource resolution and if all the XF configurations are in place?

Ensure cq:template and sling:resourceType are pointing to appropriate paths and the path exists.

Navigate to the template and check if the page component sling:resourceType is pointing to correct path.

Also please check if the XF is editable, If yes, then it will be an issue with the components that are authored on the XFs. Please check the components as well.

At last, try installing the latest core components, this might resolves the issue.

Level 3

Thank you for the reply, can you explain how to do the following: 

• check the resource resolution and if all the XF configurations are in place
  • check if the XF is editable

Level 3

Hi thank you for replying, I have attempted using the core components, they now appear within the variation browser but am getting an error. Could it be an issue with the one of the following:

• cq:template
  • cq:xfMasterVariation
  • cq:xfVariantType
  • sling:resourceType

goonmaniangooner_0-1661538478709.png

error

goonmaniangooner_1-1661538731612.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I tired with core XF, I can't see this error, can you try in vanilla instance

arunpatidar_0-1661689163533.png