Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Only Master Experience Fragment Variation is being shown in publish environment.

Level 2

Hi Team,

We have created different variants of experience fragments for header and footer and configured it for editable template pages.

Content is being shown in author as expected but publish content is only being showed with master variant. i have checked in publish and all related files & Fragments were published.

please let me know if you faced these kind of issues and pointers to fix this issue.

Environment: AEM 6.4

Service pack: 8

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Login to the publish instance with the admin user and check if the right version of content is available there. Most probably it is missing.

Another issue can be dispatcher flush not getting triggered which causes the dispatcher to show the old content.

Level 2
i checked in publish and could see all content has been published and latest content is present .. i could see issue in publisher itself where only master variant is shown

Community Advisor

@vinodprathipati Can you check the node of the page where you have authored the experience fragment (XF) , and check if the property is rightly reflecting ? If not re-publish the content page (not XF) and check if it solving. It can only be a content issue as far as I could understand.