Expand my Community achievements bar.

Number of occurrences or page paths AEM component has been used in the content using bulk editor in 6.5

Level 7

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me how to get the number of occurrences or the page paths that AEM component has been used in the content using Bulk Editor. ?

Thanks in advance. 

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

You can try as below and export and sort by sling:resourceType to get usage for you component. May need to check the content Mode check box.

snbaem_0-1615474198410.png

Other option is to got to http://localhost:4502/libs/wcm/core/content/sites/components.html and search for the group and component you want.

snbaem_1-1615474500606.png

Then click on component and select live usage

snbaem_2-1615474606188.png

Hope this helps

Level 7

Hi @Shubham_borole

Thanks for the answer. For the bulk editor solution when I put full path of the component in query parameters field it is not working. But when i put component name there it is working. For my scenario I want to put fulll path of the component in query parameters field ?And also I have migrated old component to a new one and changed the old component's group to .hidden.Now I want to remove old one and is that fine to use bulk editor and putting full path for query parameters ?