Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Notification Popup Behavior Difference between AEM Service Pack 13 (SP13) and Service Pack 17 (SP17)

Level 1

Hello Adobe Community,

I recently upgraded our Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) instance from Service Pack 13 (SP-13) to Service Pack 17 (SP-17). After the upgrade, I noticed a significant change in the behaviour of notification popups, particularly regarding their size in relation to the notification description length.

In SP13, the notification popups had a fixed size, and long descriptions were truncated or managed within a confined space.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 3.50.21 PM.png

However, in SP17, it appears that notification popups expand to cover the entire screen if the description is lengthy.

sp17-popup.png

Is this change in behavior intentional in SP17, or could it be related to a configuration setting that I may have missed during the upgrade? I would like to understand why this difference exists and whether there is a way to maintain the fixed-size behavior for notification popups as in SP13.

I appreciate any insights or guidance from the community or anyone who has experienced a similar issue with notification popups in AEM. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Divanshu

@kautuk_sahni @aanchal-sikka 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @tempads 

Please verify the behaviour in AEM 6.5.17 with no custom code.

If you are able to reproduce the behaviour, please raise an Adobe support ticket.

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @tempads 

Please verify the behaviour in AEM 6.5.17 with no custom code.

If you are able to reproduce the behaviour, please raise an Adobe support ticket.

Aanchal Sikka