Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Notification of deployed fixes

Level 2

I don't know it is the correct place, but customer care recommended to post this here.

Basically I have an enhancement request regarding the new Support portal (former daycare.day.com) within Admin Console. I often have the case that a reported issue was confirmed as a bug, got a internal Adobe CQ-number and will be fixed in a later release. When it will be included is not clear, and I as a customer are asked to check release notes. I would be really happy if I can get some notification in the ticket or via separate email regarding this since I do do not really track all my pending bugs to be fixed.

I would appreciate if this can be done - this would be really customer orientated customer-friendly.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The support case remains opened up until we get a confirmation from the engineering team, that the code fix will be a part of the scheduled service pack. 

AEM Product Update Releases Roadmap can be located at https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/update-releases-roadmap.html

A service pack release notes include the list of all fixed JIRAs.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The support case remains opened up until we get a confirmation from the engineering team, that the code fix will be a part of the scheduled service pack. 

AEM Product Update Releases Roadmap can be located at https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/update-releases-roadmap.html

A service pack release notes include the list of all fixed JIRAs.

Level 2
Yes, but that's not the point. From my ticket I get such unswers "... I would request you to please monitor the CQ-4298048 inclusion of the fix for your issue on the future release notes of the coming versions or service packs/CFPs on our official online documentation/ release document. " And here, I would like to have an automated notification in order not to check the release not for my several CQ-number bugs.

Employee
Well, our established process is to wait up until we know to what SP release the code fix will be included. Support has to share this information in the case's notes. As such you will know for sure the SP release date.

Level 2
Sorry, but I doubt that this feedback process in the case is really exsiting. At least from the past the original case was NOT updated once the fix was out. And also, the suppoer answer that I gave you as an example does not fit to your statement - why I should I monitor the CQ-number although I get notified via an update of the case? So, I would really appreciate to check to process. Is it is like you said, that there is already a process that the connected case get's updated, then that's perfect.

Employee
"why I should I monitor the CQ-number although I get notified via an update of the case" - that is not what I've explained to you. While working on the case we will let you know to what service pack the code fix will be added. SP release date can be located at https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/update-releases-roadmap.html