While installing our Project apps package into AEM 6.5, getting below error

error.PNG

how can i resolve this issue.

Thanks

Nagaraju

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@nagarajuk207258  I was also facing same issue recently. Its the issue with chrome browser. Can you try with Safari, IE or Firefox.It will Work Let us Know 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Are you using the latest chrome version i.e. 83.0.4103.61 ? It seems the latest chrome version causes similar issues. Can you try using a different browser to verify ? The issue I am referring to is under investigation via GRANITE-30226

Employee

There is something wrong with your package and how it was constructed.

OakConstraint0022 implies that some mandatory property is omitted from the package.

From the specific error you are seeing the jcr:data property is seemingly missing from a nt:resource node from that path under /etc/designs 

Correct answer by
Level 4

@nagarajuk207258  I was also facing same issue recently. Its the issue with chrome browser. Can you try with Safari, IE or Firefox.It will Work Let us Know 

Employee Advisor

Try updating the chrome from the Version 83.0.4103.61 to the latest one.  This issue is fixed in the latest version of Chrome i.e. 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Else you can reach out to Adobe Support team to get the hotfix for the current version of the Chrome.